Social Links Serbia Serbia
1 month ago
We are Social Links, a global OSINT company with headquarters in the US. Our company develops AI-based products that empower organizations to conduct effective investigations and achieve a range of goals using open sources.
We are actively growing. And we have big ambitions. Our current goal is to become a $1B unicorn company by 2025 while building an international OSINT community.
Understands WW and regional competitive landscape.
Identifies trends in partner and competitor activity to anticipate long-term needs as well as potential risks in order to propose appropriate creative marketing solutions as needed.
Uses advanced data research to find customer and competitive insights that are not self-evident and that inform scenarios and/or marketing strategy.
As a Partner Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
Business Operational Excellence (30%):
• Develop and land a Regional marketing strategy aligned with Head of Partnership and region partner... BDMs priorities, and ROI monitoring, in support of the sales strategy.
• Help land and execute key marketing campaigns with our Partners to drive sales across our product portfolio.
• Developing and implementing strategic partnerships with other companies to promote Social Links products and create new joint business lines.
Marketing Excellence and Execution (70%):
• Oversee the design and implementation of our Partner marketing plans at the regional level to ensure business impact is maximized in a fully compliant manner.
• Identify and drive regional partner-specific marketing opportunities.
• Lead programmatic definition of highly targeted investments and campaigns, working closely with partner to help execute, sharing best practices and successful strategies.
Track leads generated from partner events;
• Act as the main interface between the partnership and marketing teams;
• Actively promote partner engagement by planning and producing awareness activities such as content, events and campaigns;
• Work with partner managers to create quarterly partner plans that generate market awareness and drive opportunities with and through the channel;
• Review and refine partner pages and materials on website and partner portal;
• Evaluate the performance of partner marketing campaigns/events and recommend improvements
• Assist with partner sales enablement.
Why people choose us:
• Our position in the market is very stable: we have a loyal and reliable client base and steady finances. So it’s just onward and upward!
• Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities
• Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed
• And of course, you will be joining a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place
Partner Marketing Manager Serbia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.