Credit Suisse AG
Credit Suisse AG Zürich Switzerland
2 months ago
Strategic Risk Manager #222699
Your field of responsibility
The Capital Release Unit (CRU) is a newly-formed division within Credit Suisse aimed at executing a core part of the bank's new strategy, namely strengthening its capital position through right-sizing a number of businesses. The division comprises a set of global portfolios including, among others, Securitised Products, Corporate Banking, Fixed Income and Equity derivatives.
The mandate of the CRU risk organization is to monitor and reduce the full spectrum of risks (Market, Credit, Liquidity, etc.) across the various businesses and products, and ultimately drive the overall de-leveraging of the bank in line with its new strategy.
A holistic understanding of risk and finance topics is key to successfully free up capital and liquidity as well as to deploy it to future growth businesses. To achieve this, our team collaborates closely with stakeholders across the bank, including the central and other divisional risk... management functions, finance, treasury, and front-office.
As a risk analyst within our team, you will work on a variety of engagements geared towards increasing transparency and direct oversight of CRU risks, including:
• Defining CRU risk appetite and governance framework across various risk stripes,
• Performing individual transaction risk analysis and closely collaborating with the front-office on de-risking activities,
• Performing deep-dives and developing analytics tools to better understand the CRU vulnerabilities,
• Monitoring various risk metrics and reporting de-leveraging progress to senior risk and capital management committees,
• Regularly presenting analyses to senior stakeholders across risk stripes as well as treasure and capital management,
• Gaining hands-on banking experience by participating in various risk initiatives.
Your future colleagues
Become part of an open-minded and highly motivated team in a dynamic working environment, supporting your professional growth in the risk and capital management space. Within the CRU CRO team, we are passionate about both quantitative and qualitative risk topics as well as the broader financial context. As such, a key focus within our team is knowledge sharing. Our team fosters an open culture in which junior members are actively coached and trained. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
• Master or PhD degree in a quantitative subject (e.g., applied mathematics, physics, engineering), or equivalent in a finance-related discipline (e.g., Finance, Economics, Business etc.)
• Preliminary work experience in banking or consulting, with an interest in risk and capital management
• Experience with risk measurement frameworks, stress testing, scenario analysis and investment banking products is a plus
• Experience in capital concepts, in particular regulatory capital
• You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and results-oriented approach, willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and proficiency in collaborating across hierarchy levels
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Programming skills in a general-purpose scripting language (e.g., R or Python) would be advantageous
• Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Stefanie Cappelletta would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know
Strategic Risk Manager #222699 Zürich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.