AU Commission Addis Ababa Ethiopia
2 months ago
Job Title: Executive Secretary To The African Academy Of Languages (ACALAN)
Post Level: P6
Department: Department for Social Affairs
Duty Station: Bamako, Mali
Supervisor: Commissioner for Social Affairs
Age Requirement: Candidates must preferable be between 35 and 50 years old.
Tenure of Appointment: The appointment will be made on fixed term contract for a period of three (3) years, of which the first twelve months be consider as a probationary period. Thereafter, the contract will be for a period of two years renewable, subject to satisfactory performance.
Gender Mainstreaming: The AU Commission is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application: To apply, please submit the following:
• A letter stating reasons for seeking employment with the Au Commission;
• A detailed and updated CV, indicating nationality, age and gender;
• Names and contact details (including e-mail, address) of three references;
• Certified copies of Degrees... Diplomas and Certificates.
Remuneration: Indicative basic salary of US$45,647.00 per annum plus other related entitlements-e.g. Post adjustment (54% of basic salary), Housing allowance ($17, 664.00 per annum), education allowance (75% of tuition and other education related expenses for every eligible dependent up to a maximum of US$6,500.00 per child per annum), etc for internationally recruited staff of the Commission.
Applications must be received not later than 24 January 2009 and should be addresses to:
P.O. Box 3243
Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
E-mail: [email protected]
• Please apply to the company directly using the contact information provided as this company is not registered user of this site
Addis Ababa Ethiopia
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY | AU Commission Addis Ababa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.