Piedmont Healthcare Athens GA Georgia
1 month ago
Assist with establishing and implementing goals, policies, procedures, schedules, priorities and development of departmental budget. As a work leader, oversee all facets of the operation of the Engineering department. Perform all functions pertaining to maintenance and plant equipment to adequately support and efficiently operate the full range of department duties
1. Assist with selection of personnel and ensures they have proper skills, training and resources necessary to be effective in their jobs. Organize the planned activities (goals) into a weekly schedule.
2. Organize long range projects to include coordination, planning, gathering information, establish practical priorities, evaluate results and plan accordingly.
3. Provides services ranging from preparation of quotation of in-house design/build to major renovation work.
4. Oversees service contracts and contractors performing repairs on equipment.
5. Establish process for a customer focused preventative maintenance program and a work order request program ensuring that necessary staff and supplies are available to operate these systems.
6. Plan (short/long term) objectives to be achieved and determines appropriate means to accomplish the goal.
7. Assist in developing realistic operation and Capital budges based on hospitals overall financial objectives and the departments proposed objectives.
8. Assist in evaluation and projects the impact of new technology on the department budget.
9. May assume leadership responsibility in the absence of department Director.
10. Evaluates new equipment and determines preventative maintenance action.
11. Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement activities as needed/required.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High School diploma or equivalent required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Five (5) years of hospital maintenance experience with two (2) year in a supervisory or lead worker position required.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Valid Georgia driver's license & adhere to Piedmont's Healthcare Vehicle Safety Program policy 3500 criteria preferred. Experience in a healthcare environment preferred. Technical School training or apprenticeship program or military training in building maintenance, heating and air conditioning, electrical or plumbing is preferred
Athens GA USA
Supv Maintenance/Engineering Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.