Aerotek Alpharetta GA Georgia
1 month ago
• Description:* We are a global leader of outdoor digital LCD displays for the Digital Out of Home (DOOH). Our manufacturing facility in Alpharetta, GA produces digital displays with the best image quality, greatest color saturation, highest contrast, widest viewing angle, lowest reflection, most intelligent and patent protected technology. We can do this by hiring the best employees and treating... them like family. We're currently looking for an Electrician/ Facility Technician at our manufacturing facility in Alpharetta, GA. As an Electrician/ Facilities Technician, you will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment and buildings to support achievement of the site's business goals and objectives. This position will require standing, squatting, and lifting for most of the time as well as climbing ladders up to six feet. With any task being performed here, we expect employees to always maintain our quality standards.
• Skills:* Electrical, Facilities maintenance, HVAC, plumbing, Wiring, Blueprint
• Top Skills Details:* Electrical, Facilities Maintenance, HVAC, Plumbing, Wiring, Blueprint
• Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
• Communicate with area supervisor to understand daily priorities.
• Self-manage product priorities to meet needs of next work area.
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on job specifications and local codes.
• Install electrical conduits and pull insulated wires or cables through conduits.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
• Perform mechanical skills including but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance, painting, sanitation, and carpentry functions.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to the manager.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Perform physically demanding tasks such as digging trenches to lay conduits and plumbing pipes and moving and lifting heavy objects.
• Any other reasonable assigned duties
• Experience Level:* Intermediate Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law
Alpharetta GA USA
Facilities Maintenance Technician Alpharetta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.