Lufthansa Technik Philippines, Inc.
Lufthansa Technik Philippines, Inc. Pasay Metro Manila Philippines
1 month ago
Writes descriptive manuals and user guides, Policies and Procedures for complex subjects including research topics, content creation and process flow. Communicating complex technical information to a non-technical audience in a clear and concise manner. Able to create scripts, infographics, and editing their work for publication.
• Collaborates with technical teams to understand complex technical concepts and translate them into easy-to-understand language.
• Creates and maintains documentation for technical projects, including user manuals, help files, release notes, and other technical documentation.
• Researches and analyzes technical information to ensure accuracy and completeness of documentation.
• Edits and revises documentation to ensure it is clear, concise, and meets the needs of the intended audience.
• Develops templates and style guides for technical documentation to ensure consistency and quality across projects.
• Creates diagrams, screenshots... and other visual aids to enhance the clarity and effectiveness of documentation.
• Able to work with cross-functional teams to gather feedback on documentation and incorporating changes as needed.
• Generates innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions while working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Determines the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension.
• Learns and simulates transactions in each business area of the software.
• Analyzes and/or converts into simple language, complex information and research materials required for the development or update of user guide including process flows, policy, procedure, and other forms of documentation.
• Reviews and/or edits content developed by other members of the team.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties.
B. Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or business management.
• With analytical skills, preferably with IT background and at least 2 years of experience in technical writing for software
• Fluency in technical and common office software.
• Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
• Skill in developing policy and procedure documentation.
• Ability to learn the software quickly with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter.
• Ability to check all technical material for consistency and accuracy
C. Employment Information
• Engagement shall be up until the completion of the project (min. 12 months).
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term, Fresh graduate
Contract length: 12 months
• 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Pasay City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Technical Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 04/17/2023
Pasay Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Pasay Metro Manila Philippines
IT Technical Writer (Project-based) Pasay jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.