Flutterwave Lekki Nigeria
2 months ago
About the Customer Experience Quality Assurance Analyst Role
• The Quality Analyst is responsible for monitoring and evaluating customer interactions to ensure adherence to quality standards and best practices.
• The job requires a detail-oriented and analytical individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
• The Quality Analyst should be able to identify areas of improvement and provide coaching to agents to enhance their performance.
• The ideal candidate should have experience in using quality monitoring tools, data analysis, and generating reports.
• The QA Analyst should be able to work collaboratively with agents, supervisors, and managers to drive continuous improvement in customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conduct quality audits on Customer interaction to ensure they meet the company's quality standards
• Carryout Voice of Customer Analysis of Customer’s Feedback and identify areas of... improvement for stakeholders
• Analyze Customer InteractionTeam data to identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations for process improvements
• Develop and implement quality control procedures and best practices
• Monitor and report on quality metrics to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve quality issues
• Develop and deliver training programs to improve quality awareness and understanding
• Conduct root cause analysis to identify the cause of quality issues and develop corrective action plan
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 4 years of experience in customer experience, with a minimum in a quality assurance role
• Great Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Value and enjoy leveraging data to find opportunities and to evaluate progress.
• Passionate about excellent service delivery
• Adept in Process and Continuous Improvement
• Strong Influencing and Persuasive Skills
• Ability to handle pressure/conflict
• Team Player
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to work without supervision
CX Quality Assurance Analyst Lekki jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.