Nyhart Georgia Georgia
1 month ago
Remote - Georgia Statewide...
Nyhart, now part of FuturePlan by Ascensus ® , is an award-winning consulting, actuarial, and administration services company. We’re dedicated to maximizing the potential of our human resources and are committed to recruiting, developing, rewarding, and retaining a workforce that delivers quality customer service to over 2,000 clients in all 50 states.
The Actuarial Manager is responsible for regional strategy, results, actuarial consulting and coordination of the business development and relationship management activities associated with the southeast Defined Benefit practice.
• Serve as lead Consultant with clients regarding risk management of pension plans including budget planning, cost-reduction strategies, and plan design analysis
• Responsible for revenue management, budgeting, and overall team operations
• Assist with department direction and strategy
• Prepare and monitor annual budgets and client invoicing
• Serve as actuarial resource/subject matter expert to internal and external clients
• Set and maintain quality standards
• Assist in business development efforts, including RFP responses, conference attendance, and development and maintenance of a professional business network
• Promote company culture, encourage engaged environment
• Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
• Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day-to-day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
• Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Actuarial Science or related field
• ASA, EA designations required, FSA strongly preferred
• 10+ years of pension consulting, project management and staff management experience
• Experience with public sector and/or church plans preferred; familiarity with Florida Chapters 112, 175, and 185 is especially desirable.
• Strong communication skills including client consulting and presentations
For all virtual remote positions , in order to ensure associates can effectively perform their job duties with no distractions, we require an uninterrupted virtual workspace and there is also an expectation of family care being in place during business hours. Additionally, there is an internet work speed requirement of 25 MBps or better for individual use. If more than one person is utilizing the same internet connection in the same household or building, then a stronger connection is required. If you are unsure of your internet speed, please check with your service provider.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
At Ascensus, we aspire to make a difference for others. We are a technology-enabled services company that helps people save for retirement, education, and healthcare through our network of institutional, financial advisor, and state partners. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity—housed within our Core Values: People Matter. Quality First. Integrity Always.®
As a leading independent recordkeeping services partner, retirement plan third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator, we aim to hire associates who find pride in going to work every day knowing that they help more than 12 million people save for what matters
Actuarial Manager Georgia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.