sonnen GmbH Germany Germany
1 month ago
At the earliest date possible we are looking for a Technical Content Writer for our #teamsonnen
Clean and affordable energy for all is one of the greatest challenges of our time. Sonnen has been committed to this mission since 2010 and is now represented in Europe, the USA and Australia with over 1,000 team members globally. In Germany, our offices are located in the beautiful Wildpoldsried (Allgäu) and the vibrating heart of Berlin Kreuzberg.
At sonnen, we are building the energy system of the future. To this end, we are developing new technologies and business models that have not existed before. Whether intelligent power storage, virtual power plants or digital services - we set the trends of a new energy world. That means, among other things, the inexpensive production and storage of renewable energy and the intelligent networking of producers and consumers. sonnen thereby gives people around the world the opportunity to become independent of fossil fuels and conventional energy... supplier.
We are growing steadily and are looking for people who want to join us in our vision of clean and affordable energy for all while making a positive impact on climate change.
What you will do to help drive energy transition:
• You create, maintain and optimize technical documents as guide for our internal service staff, as documentation or as internal or external training material
• You have experience in all facets of communication with documents and process-driven document development in a team
• You are familiar with designing documents with respect to content goal decision, creation of texts, organizing the structure of the document, selection of drawings and images, consideration of technical standards and an alignment with corporate identity
• You act as a contact point between our customers, internal people to train and our technical experts
• You guide the development process of technical documents and assure that documents of high quality are created on time
• You are familiar with technical document management, including related software
What you will need for that journey:
• You have at least 3+ years expertise as technical writer or in a relevant technical role
• Proficiency in CAD software - preferably SolidWorks
• You bring excellent writing skills, appropriate style and terminology and a sense for order and clarity
• Ability to listen as well as problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to maintain focus, perform, and produce results with minimal supervision
• Fluent in English and German
What you can expect at sonnen:
• An atmosphere of openness, tolerance and mutual respect, where innovation is expected and encouraged
• The option of working full- or part-time for every position
• 30-32 days annual vacation with increasing team membership
• Leasing of company (e-)bikes with up to 40% discount
• Flexible working hours and home office option
• Workation within the EU
• Mental health and wellbeing offering for you and your family members
• Free German, English as well as online yoga and body art courses
• Soft drinks, fruits and cereals in our offices
• Regular team and company events
• We love dogs You too? Feel free to bring your fellow friend to our offices
• Discounts on sports memberships (Qualitrain) and other services or products
You feel we are a match? Apply now and help us to shape the energy transition together.
We look forward to welcoming you to #teamsonnen
Technical Content Writer Germany jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.