Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists Commons Louth Village Ireland
1 month ago
Medforce are seeking Senior & Staff Grade Occupational Therapist
Do you want to join a friendly, supportive forward-thinking children’s disability network team?
I am looking to recruit an enthusiastic, dynamic, Occupational Therapist who is eager to develop their skills and specialism within Paediatrics.
Medforce are recruiting an Occuaptional Therapist on behalf Paediatric disability team in Co. Louth.
Contract: This position is a specified purpose contract for 1 year, full time, part time, Monday- Friday.
• A BSc in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
• Minimum 2 years experience working with children with disabilities for Senior Position.
• Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with children and young people.
• Full Clean Driving License with use of a car
I Am Looking For Someone Who
• Is committed to working in the community as... part of a multi-disciplinary team with a range of partner organisations, keeping the child and family in the centre of care.
• Is enthusiastic, with excellent assessment and communication skills.
• Is passionate about the Occupational Therapy profession.
• Is excited about working with a wide range of children: children with developmental co-ordination difficulties, sensory and behavioral difficulties, autism and children with severe physical and complex needs in both early years and of school age.
Leah Hall at Medforce Recruitment
Leah Hall is a recruitment consultant with Medforce Recruitment. Lincoln Healthcare provide recruitment services to public and private sector across Ireland, fulfilling full-time, part-time, contract and agency staffing in the following areas: Nursing, Healthcare Worker, Social Care Workers, Allied Health Professionals.
Job Type: Full-time
• Employee assistance program
• On-site parking
• Wellness program
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
Ability To Commute/relocate
• CO. Meath: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Paediatric: 2 years (required)
• CORU Registration (required)
• Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: LH6
Commons Louth Village County Louth
Jobs in Commons Louth Village Ireland
Occupational Therapist Paediatrics Commons jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.