Ireland East Hospital Group (IEHG)
Ireland East Hospital Group (IEHG) Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
• Hold a recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy & be registered with CORU.
• Have at least 3 years post qualification experience and a minimum of 1 year specifically in Orthopaedics (Elective/Trauma & Acute/Community based settings)
• Hand Therapy experience desirable
• Knowledge in the area of specialist seating is desirable.
• Clinical audit and evaluation skills required.
• Have proven organisational and case load management skills.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills & proven verbal and written communication abilities.
• Experience of working as part of an inter-disciplinary team.
For details on the particulars of qualifications and experience and a job description, please contact Mary Doyle in the HR department on 01 8140391, Extension #2391
Informal enquiries are welcome to Jacqui Given, Therapy Services Manager on 01 8140322, Extension #2322 or [email protected]
Interested candidates should apply through the Careers page on NOHC website by... Uploading their CV and Cover Letter.
Closing Date for receipt of Applications is 5.00pm on Wednesday April 12th 2023.
• Shortlisting will take place
• Pay and conditions as per Department of Health guidelines.
• The National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.
• Data Protection: Please refer to https://nohc.ie/privacy-policy/ to learn more about how we handle your personal data and the rights that you have during the recruitment cycle
Senior Occupational Therapist in Elective Orthopaedics... Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.