Community Healthcare Organisation Dublin North City and County
Community Healthcare Organisation Dublin North City and County Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
The Clinical Specialist will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of an evidenced based, patient focused, quality Occupational Therapy Service, in Disability Services with an initial priority in the area of Assessment of Need.
S/he will act as an advance clinical resource to the Assessment of Need Team, the Disability Management Team and the HSE CDNTs, in order to assure compliance with the Assessment of Need and optimum use of available resources. The post holder will promote and demonstrate best practice in particular within the area of multi-disciplinary diagnostic disability assessments.
The post holder will, as member of the Specialist Clinical Team, have a lead role in guiding:
• Diagnostic inter-disciplinary assessments
• Supporting the Assessment of Need Manager and Assessment Officers in assessing appropriate pathway for applications to Assessment of Need
• Provide clinical advice on requirements to meet statutory obligations for cohort of clients who... received preliminary team assessments.
• Advising on procurement of assessments from private providers
• Development of Quality Assurance processes to support Assessment of Need
• Audit of assessments from private providers
• Oversight of Assessment of Need undertaken by HSE and Section 38 Providers
• Guiding development of Assessment Pathways for HSE Assessments
• Guiding training to ensure staff competencies for Assessments
• Clinical supervision of HSE AON resource (collocated with HSE CDNT)
• Assessment of children with complex needs and advice to the Disability Management Team regarding support and / or placement needs
DNCC2023073 Occupational Therapist, Clinical Specialist ... Dublin jobs
Jobs by Community Healthcare Organisation Dublin North City and County
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.