Sanctuary Personnel Slough United Kingdom
2 months ago
Sanctuary Personnel have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced NHS Speech and Language Therapist to join a well-established Speech & Language Therapy team based in Slough.
Specialism/Team: Community Adults
Job Type & Hours: Locum ongoing contract
Pay Rate: £20 - £30 per hour (assignment rate)
• We work across Berkshire with bases in – Slough, Reading, Newbury and Wokingham to support and cover the surrounding areas
Benefits Of Working For Sanctuary Personnel
• Fully online and paperless registration service
• Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
• Exclusive access to roles that aren’t available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects we’ve recently recruited to.
• £250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped – T&Cs apply)
• Registration body costs covered based on length of service... (T&Cs apply)
• Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in-house qualified health professional with over 15 years’ experience
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
• Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Requirements Of The Speech And Language Therapist/SLT
• Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapy and HCPC registration
• Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
• Must have adult experience and must be dysphagia trained and able to work independently
• Happy to work remotely and with clients face-to-face
• At least 2 years’ worth of post graduate experience
• Work across the community settings in outpatients and on home visits for assessment of dysphagia in care homes and patient homes and so must have a car or vehicle access
This Speech and Language Therapist/SLT job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet these requirements for this Speech and Language Therapist role as we need to meet our clients’ requirements, but please feel free to browse our open roles that may be more suitable for you.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement
Speech & Language Therapist - Community Adults Slough jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.