Better Rehab England United Kingdom
2 months ago
MAKE A BIGGER DIFFERENCE. JOIN BETTER REHAB.
Better Rehab is offering exciting opportunities for Speech & Language Therapists from the UK to join our team here in Australia.
Who are we?
• Australia’s fastest-growing Allied Health provider.
• We have helped almost 18,000 patients in the community since 2017.
• 60% of our senior leaders are women, with most promoted internally.
• We deliver better quality care to our participants.
What are our values?
Our values are at the core of everything we do and are a key reason why people choose to build a career with us. They let us deliver better outcomes for our participants and be a better place to work for all our people.
· We Get Sh*t Done!
· We are People People
· Love What You Do
· Frankly, we Give a Damn
What does the role involve?
Although no two days are the same, a Better Rehab Speech Pathologist will…
• Assess patient needs in a community setting, design appropriate therapy plans, and advocate on their behalf. You may work... with participants with a range of conditions including Autism, Post-Stroke and Parkinsons.
• Support participants across the lifespan in the disability and neuro sector including adult and child language, social communication, aphasia and swallowing/dysphagia by using a range of AAC devices.
• Collaborate with your multidisciplinary team.
• Celebrate “Weekly Wins”.
• Attend formal and informal opportunities for networking and learning and development across a national level.
• Report directly to the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).
What do you need to be eligible?
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Speech Therapy.
• A minimum two years’ clinical experience as a Speech & Language Therapist.
• A valid drivers’ license.
• Ambition and ability to work in a community setting.
What support and benefits does Better Rehab provide?
• A highly competitive remuneration package.
• A Better Rewards Program enabling you to redeem additional pay, annual leave and more!
• An industry-leading relocation support package ensuring you don’t need to worry about finances when relocating to Australia.
• A comprehensive employee benefits package with a focus on work-life balance and wellbeing.
• A UK-based specialist to support your relocation from start to finish.
• 26 office locations across Australia to choose from and opportunities to transfer interstate.
• Dedicated support in finding a place to live and getting set up in Australia.
• A dedicated Clinical Supervisor who will meet with you weekly to provide clinical support and guide your professional development and career progression.
• A supportive multidisciplinary team to collaborate with and learn from.
• A company iPhone & laptop.
• A novated lease car scheme with fuel reimbursement.
How do you apply?
Click ‘Easy Apply’ at the top of this ad.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation before applying, please call Sam on 07401 148782.
You can also email your CV to [email protected].
How do you find out more about Better Rehab?
• Visit our website: https://betterrehab.com.au/
• Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/betterrehab
• Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BetterRehab/
• Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/betterrehab/?hl=en
To learn more about working at Better Rehab and view all Better Rehab job opportunities, visit https://betterrehab.com.au/who-we-are/work-with-us/
Better Rehab is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, or marital status
Jobs in England United Kingdom
Speech & Language Therapist - Relocate to Australia England jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.