XB Consultants Luxembourg Luxembourg
1 month ago
€100,000 - 119,999
[contact-form-7 id="479" title="Job Enquiry Form" consultant-email="[email protected]"]
Our client is a fast-growing European Real Estate Firm with a well-established presence in Luxembourg.
They are continuing to expand their team and are looking for a new Finance Manager.
Salary ranges from 90-110k + bonus
• Financial accounting and reporting, ensuring accurate property manager bookings, assisting with acquisitions, disposal and distributions, making sure entities books are truthful, and reviewing accounting records.
• Quarterly reporting close in IFRS and Local GAAP
• Work closely with other finance departments
• Support asset management and sales support with ad-hoc financial information and analysis. Help monitor operating budgets, liquidity and cash management for investments, and liaise with our external advisors.
• Tax structuring and compliance... Work with the tax team and with tax advisors to make sure the group are complying with desired tax structuring for investments, make sure tax filings are kept up to date, and liaise with the legal team and external advisors
• Support in cash upstreams (distributions, repayments, etc…) to shareholders,
• Ensure timely and accurate statutory filings (annual accounts, VAT, Tax, …)
• Supervise, coach and allocate workload of the portfolio accounting team
• Be part of the continuous improvement initiatives for financial reporting processes
• Extensive experience of the Real Estate industry (Propcos, SPVs, ….) is mandatory.
• You have a relevant degree in Accounting/ Finance and minimum of 8 years’ experience in finance and accounting
• Your in-depth knowledge of IFRS; and Lux GAAP would be considered as an asset
• Track record in managing a team of several people
• Consolidation knowledge for various sized structures
• You bring energy and desire to lead, mentor, drive processes and positively influence those around you.
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize tasks within a overlapping deadlines environment
• Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills. You’re comfortable communicating up, down and across the business, and experienced in leading a small international team.
• Ideally, you’ll have some experience with Yardi Voyager
Finance Manager – Real Estate Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.