Vision for Education
Vision for Education Scunthorpe United Kingdom
1 month ago
Primary Teacher (Part/full time)
£110 - £130 per day (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
ASAP – ongoing
About the role
We are looking to recruit Primary Teachers to deliver pre-planned lessons and manage behaviour in the classroom on an ad hoc basis with the possibility of becoming a longer term position.
About the school
We work with a range of mainstream schools, both academies and state funded. These vary from small rural schools to big inner city schools with 800+ pupils.
To be considered for the role of Primary Teacher you will:
• QTS in the UK
• The ability to motivate and engage students
• The ability to build positive relationships with both staff and students
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Hold QTS
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our... responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Emma Dring on 01724 857 540 or email [email protected]
Jobs in Scunthorpe United Kingdom
Primary Teacher Scunthorpe jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.