CRC Insurance Services
CRC Insurance Services Atlanta GA Georgia
2 months ago
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Underwrites new and renewal business, approves policy changes, maintain workload, and controls written business up to and including the time of binding according to Company guidelines and established CRC procedures. Provides leadership to a production/underwriting team. Provides high quality professional service to Agents and Carrier Partners.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
• Meet or exceed production goals as assigned by manager.
• Underwrite new and renewal business.
• Supervise a multi-person team ensuring all pertinent information is communicated.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients.
• Market all products and services to clients.
• Communicate properly and timely with all producers regarding submissions and decisions for new or renewal business.
• Approve and disapprove endorsement requests according to internal and Company guidelines.
• Monitor accounts to ensure compliance with the firm's policies and procedures.
• Monitor production, hit ratios, renewal retention ratios spread of risk and other production and quality measures to minimize risk and predict future success.
• Review and handle policy servicing requests (endorsement, audits, Company requests, Certificates, Premium Finance Notices and Cancellations, etc.) appropriately.
• Review inspection reports and compare to the conditions that were represented at the time of binding and take appropriate or needed actions.
• Meet or exceed file documentation standards, comply with underwriting authority level standards and pass all audits - both internal and external.
• Maintain necessary licenses to produce business.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's degree or appropriate insurance designation
• Three years of experience in production and marketing of new accounts
• Must be licensed in corresponding areas of insurance
• Must be able to understand and analyze necessary components of insurance policies
• Ability to understand the client's needs and have knowledge of the risk exposures associated
• Recognize new trends and developments in the insurance industry and be able to incorporate into strategies
• Must have knowledge of commercial multi-line underwriting and rating
• Must have ability to use company automation to include Windows, Delphi, Word, DocuCorp, Rackley ISO Rating Software
• Ability to develop, foster, and maintain an excellent working relationship with agencies
• Provide necessary instruction to underwriting support staff
• Exercise discretion in making decisions
• Leadership and team playing skills
• Maintain current knowledge of the insurance industry
• Good written and verbal skills
• Maintain travel schedule depending on the needs of clients, Agents, and new business
• Ability to work extended hours when necessary
General Description of Available Benefits for Eligible Employees of Truist Financial Corporation: All regular teammates (not temporary or contingent workers) working 20 hours or more per week are eligible for benefits, though eligibility for specific benefits may be determined by the division of Truist offering the position. Truist offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, tax-preferred savings accounts, and a 401k plan to teammates. Teammates also receive no less than 10 days of vacation (prorated based on date of hire and by full-time or part-time status) during their first year of employment, along with 10 sick days (also prorated), and paid holidays. For more details on Truist’s generous benefit plans, please visit our Benefits site. Depending on the position and division, this job may also be eligible for Truist’s defined benefit pension plan, restricted stock units, and/or a deferred compensation plan. As you advance through the hiring process, you will also learn more about the specific benefits available for any non-temporary position for which you apply, based on full-time or part-time status, position, and division of work.
CRC supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, citizenship or national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. CRC is a Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Atlanta GA USA
Renewal Underwriter Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.