IFS Colombo Sri Lanka
1 month ago
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be... joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We are looking for an experienced enterprise-level Systems Engineer who will assist employees around the globe on client support, software installations, diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues remotely .
Primary Job Role:
• Primary duty is to provide onsite support from office on End-user IT Equipment, troubleshooting issues and managing IT Equipment Inventory
• Remote support for installing and configuring client computer, standard software installation and uninstallation support ,troubleshooting hardware, Operating Systems and Software issues
• Provide support on mobile and subscriptions worldwide
• Provide support for all office IT Equipment (eg. network equipment, Teams conference rooms, printers, projectors, screens)
• Support deployment of new applications and services
• Support deployment of software updates to keep office infrastructure secure and compliant
• Maintain high level of Information Security for hardware, files, and users together with SOC Team.
• Take ownership of all assigned tickets, seeing them through to conclusion in line with agreed SLAs
• Ensure all issues are properly logged and documented
• Training and educating team members and end-users when required
• Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone, Teams, or email, and through incident and request tickets, as appropriate.
• A degree or equivalent qualification on Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Systems & Network or System Engineering (or equivalent training/experience)
• 2 or more years of experience with Microsoft Intune and SCCM in managing laptops and mobile devices
• Ability to learn software applications and support windows systems and knowledge on Mac OS will be added advantage.
• Hands on experience with troubleshooting end-user IT equipment (Laptops, Monitor etc..) hardware issues.
• Strong understanding in basic IT technical concepts such as Microsoft Services, Networking, IT Infrastructure etc.
• Service minded and professional
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
• Should poses a good business communication skills.
• Experience in working for a global customer base will be an added advantage.
• Basic understanding on ITIL, Incident and request management (Optional).
• Work effectively individually or in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with great interpersonal skills.
Overall Required Competence
• Desktop Management Support
• Microsoft 365
• Active Directory
• IT Asset Management
Colombo Sri Lanka
Systems Engineer, End-User IT Support Colombo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.