CSR Limited Australia Australia
1 month ago
CSR Limited is a leading Australian manufacturing business with a rich history. We are recognised for our innovative approach to developing sustainable and high performing building products and systems for the residential and commercial segments across Australia and New Zealand.
Part of the CSR family, our Construction Systems Business Unit comprises of Cemintel™ Fibre Cement Systems, CSR Hebel and AFS Walling solutions. CSR Hebel is Australia's leading manufacturer of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC), an amazingly innovative and lightweight building material that brings building into the 21st century. The unique content structure of Hebel significantly improves time to build and requires less energy, resulting in the improved comfort of the new home.
We are searching for an energetic and insightful Process Improvement Engineer to be a part of our fantastic team at our site based in Somersby NSW on the Central Coast. The role is focusing on key improvement opportunities to support... the delivery of strategic imperatives.
• Identify and implement initiatives focused on understanding and improving bottlenecks and constraints
• Facilitate, lead and participate in structured problem-solving activities
• Manage the change process associated with the introduction of any new initiatives
• Coordinate and lead project driven plant trials
• Support the implementation of projects to release bottlenecks and constraints
• Participate in the Site meetings as a senior leader on the site
• Prepare capital expenditure justification when required
• Assist in the cost effective, timely and efficient commissioning of new plant, equipment and systems
• Actively support the site’s Operational Improvement Program in achieving progressive cost reductions as per plan
• Track, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of any changes made
• Comply with agreed Standard work matrix
• Work to cultivate a “Never Walk Past” culture and embed safe work practices
• Tertiary qualification in an Engineering Discipline
• 3-5 years operational experience in process engineering within a best practice manufacturing environment
• Deep understanding of process improvement methodologies
• SAP experience an advantage but not essential
• Ability to turn analytical data into insights for improvement
• A hands-on approach, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work autonomously
What’s On Offer
• Attractive salary + 12% Super + STI
• Career development opportunities + access to free LinkedIn learning courses
• Access to CSR’s amazing employee benefits & discounts
• Supportive and engaging work environment
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your resume. Visit our website for more information on our products: https://hebel.com.au/
At CSR, we are committed to creating a supportive and engaging environment that recognises and rewards our people, enabling them to grow their career and truly thrive.
We are a diverse and inclusive organisation where differences are valued. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences and abilities
Process Improvement Engineer Australia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.