PERSOLKELLY Malaysia Diggers Rest VIC Australia
1 month ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for preventive and routine maintenance; overhaul and modification of building and production equipment; emergency repair of buildings, equipment and utility systems
• Able to read and understand engineering drawing tolerances and GDT.
• Coordinate and ensure all facilities works compliance with required specifications, regulatory requirement, quality of work and safety standards.
• Support and assist the Functional Manager with day to day activities.
• Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of facilities operations in terms of cost, performance and efficiency.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. JOB QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Knowledge in problem-solving
• Organized and self-dependence.
• Familiarity with standard manufacturing methods and procedures
• Knowledge in Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GDT)
• Good communication and teamwork skills.
• Proficiency in the use of personal... computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Two (2) years relevant experience
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Diggers Rest VIC Australia
Jobs in Diggers Rest VIC Australia
ASSISTANT MANUFACTURING ENGINEER Diggers Rest VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.