Goldman Sachs Jakarta Indonesia
1 month ago
We pride ourselves in our resourcefulness and work on a variety of initiatives. On any given day, our work could include advising a company on a cross-border merger, structuring the initial public offering of a subsidiary, refinancing an outstanding bond and more.
As a division, our strategic objectives include:
• To be the world's preeminent investment bank - trusted advisor, financier and risk manager for our clients on their most important transactions
• Build long-term relationships with clients and bring them world-class execution by "delivering the firm" over time
• Drive superior returns for our stakeholders
• Be the employer of choice for all career levels by providing a highly dynamic, meritocratic, diverse and rewarding workplace
Are you passionate about working with teams, helping your teams achieve the best results, keeping people focused and on track, and making things happen? Investment Banking is looking for an... administrative professional to join the team based in Jakarta. This individual will support team members in Investment Banking based in Southeast Asia, and take on regional administrative responsibility in AEJ Investment Banking as required.
This role is for a full time assistant to support a team of investment bankers in Southeast Asia.
• Extensive diary management, for senior and junior bankers
• Arranging travel; organizing and providing detailed travel schedules
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to organize client meetings and full trip agendas
• Processing expenses and invoices in a timely manner
• Arranging internal and client meetings on and off the GS office - booking of conference rooms and catering, registering guests, ensuring materials organized
• Adhering to Compliance regulations and gaining the relevant approvals
• General team admin including photocopying, printing, attendance tracking, and fielding calls
• Manages monthly invoices and arranges for payment.
• Act as an integral member of the team; maintaining a high level of awareness of current priorities and support required
• Regularly facilitate knowledge sharing within the team and ensure relevant information is disseminated accordingly
• Involved in client event organization
• Flexibility to support assistant colleagues in the region and cover when necessary
Skills & Experience required
• Prior experience supporting senior level professionals preferred
• Solid organizational skills - ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork; ability and willingness to work collaboratively amongst assistant team based both regionally and globally.
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and confidently
• Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
• Hard working, strong work ethic with a positive attitude; flexible and reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure and stay professional in a busy environment
• Proactivity - ability to take initiative, follow up where necessary without prompting and seek clarification when needed
• Discretion - ability to handle sensitive matters confidentially at all times
• Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Business proficiency in English and Indonesian Bahasa required
• 5 year work experience in a financial institution or corporate preferred
Investment Banking works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
GBM - Private-JAKARTA-Support-Administrative Assistants - Non MC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.