VF! Cape Town South Africa
2 months ago
Vacancy : Junior Market Researcher (Consumer and Shopper research)
Who we are
VF! is a fast paced, dynamic Retail Branding & Below The Line Agency that shapes how consumers and shoppers behave and purchase. We have great clients, great people and a bright future ahead. We are fascinated with understanding what makes people tick and what makes them decide to choose one brand over another. We are privileged to work with some of the world’s leading brands and we unpack behavioural science, using it to create compelling approaches for brands to win at the Moment of Choice.
Who we are looking for
We have an amazing opportunity for a Junior Market Researcher based at our Cape Town office to join our Insights team and work with some of the world's leading brands.
We are looking for a hands-on market researcher, who is client centric, has a passion for data; unravelling shopper & consumer behaviour, and a love for insights and how one can leverage key insights in order to shape what... shoppers & consumers do.
The successful candidate will not be afraid to get their hands dirty and walk the hard yards when necessary in order to achieve the best outcome for our clients and our business.
If you are interested in bringing a unique and unexpected perspective into our customers’ businesses; if you are interested not in selling features and benefits of our products but in providing insights into opportunities the customer had not realised even existed, then we want to hear from you.
Planning, coordinating and mobilising consumer and shopper research projects from end to end.
• Designing research instruments (e.g. Surveys, questionnaires etc.)
• Carrying out quantitative and qualitative research in field (field work e.g. conducting shopper/consumer interviews etc)
• Data capturing and analysis
• Research report with recommendations
• Excellent analytical skills
• Well versed in various quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation building skills (PPT and Google Slides)
• Relevant 3-year tertiary qualifications (Marketing / Marketing research advantages)
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience within a similar environment (consumer or shopper research
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Junior Market Researcher Cape Town jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.