Serco Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 months ago
Finance Manager - Talent Pool
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
As we continue to grow as a business, we are eager to connect with qualified Finance Managers who would be interested in joining the Serco Middle East team and based in Saudi Arabia. You will generally be accountable for Middle East transactional finance activities, ensure robust controls and processes driving data accuracy whilst ensuring optimisation of the specific projects.
Serco delivers essential public services to customers in the UAE on behalf of governments, semi-governments and large private corporations, where we seek opportunities where it can make a positive difference to the region.
This opportunity could be based in our Saudi Support Office in Riyadh or at any of our client sites.
• Complete oversight and execution of month-end for Support and BU overhead functions
• Ownership and accountability of BU overhead, P&L, B/S and Cash Flows
• Monthly departmental and... Forecast reviews
• Divisional Balance Sheet Reviews – Driving best practice controls and closure of actions at a contract level
• Divisional reporting – Including Consolidated Balance Sheet, Overhead reporting, Risk management, and Bonds
• Management of completed 5 year plans and Budgets for Support overheads
• Management of Payroll processes from a controls perspective and execution of payroll
• Strong technical accounting knowledge and manage relationship with Banks
• Custodian for controls surrounding banking processes and for bank related issues.
• Responsible for proactively managing the improvement of service delivery in accordance with overall business needs
• Responsible for day-to-day operations, Finance Shared Service delivery and being on the forefront to assist with facilitation of operational integration of all processes, systems, etc.
• Partners and interfaces with senior stakeholders, Centre of Excellence, line management and FBPs to understand demand needs and requirements
• Building solid working relationship/ Improving engagement with the SSC Team, providing guidance, support and feedback through monthly Service Review Calls and Operational calls
• To be the divisional representative and champion for SAP related issues across the Middle East division
• Responsible for delivery of all finance SAP Projects across Middle East which include managing changes to SAP functionality working closely with the Enterprise Application team in the UK
• Leading the process of annual budgeting cycle, quarterly forecast process and monthly cash flow forecasting cycle for overhead sector
• Ensuring the delivery of insightful, accurate and timely financial information and responsible for Divisional Reporting which includes monthly Divisional Management Pack and Divisional Performance Review with narratives for the executive team for the support sector
What we are looking for in our candidates:
• Ability to positively influence key stakeholders within the business.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to engage and encourage building sound working relationships with SSC finance team and the business
• Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
• Ability to liaise in a professional manner with staff at all levels in the organisation and with external parties.
• Ability to develop self and own team members and provide coaching to others to ensure they achieve results
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Ability to understand complex systems and possess good IT skills.
• A mature, proactive and detail oriented individual.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Stay abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
• A qualified accountant
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of leading Shared service operations
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
• Bachelor's Degree in Financial Accounting and Management.
• Knowledge and experience of related computer applications including advanced Excel skills
• SAP knowledge
• A minimum of 7 years' experience in the management of shared service centre, ERP implementation, financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, and providing financial advice
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in leading efficient teams in a similar work environment
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit for more information
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Finance Manager Riyadh Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.