A Leading Company In The Middle East
A Leading Company In The Middle East Dammam Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 months ago
The objective of the role is to oversee Finance and Procurement functions, including financial forecasting, budgeting, reporting and ensuring compliance in line with international accounting standards for the KSA branch of the Global MNC.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze every day financial activities and provide advice and guidance to upper management on financial forecasts, cash flow, costs control, projects performance and business process efficiency
- Play critical role in the branch commercial decisions identifying financial risks and drive the business profitability
- Play a role of strategic business partner and advisor for the Country Manager; maintain an efficient control in the branch and keep an oversight on the activities/services/project performed
- Manage accounting team to ensure accuracy, credibility and transparency in accounting records
- Preparation of reporting packs, monthly, quarterly, annual & ad hoc reports; project performance reports, and monthly... financials to the regional offices
- Ensure adequate monitoring of cash / funds at bank, keeping upto date payment schedule and updating data on banking facilities
- Manage procurement team
- Being responsible for tax filing and ensure compliance with Saudi taxation/Zakat rules and regulations; ensuring any potential tax exposures are well accounted for and mitigated.
- Conducting monthly review of fixed assets
- Coordinate with the external audits; responsible for implementation of the required corrective actions
Dammam Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Dammam Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Branch Finance Manager Dammam Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.