Dangote Industries Limited
Dangote Industries Limited Nigeria Nigeria
1 month ago
Key Duties And Responsibilities
• Serve as the primary contact for IT related issues to end users in DCP plants and manage IT service management helpdesk.
• Provide first-level support on all IT related issues and escalate more technical problems to appropriate second-level/ expert support teams within the Group IT function.
• Follow-up with second-level/ expert support teams to ensure prompt resolution of escalated faults/ requests and handle inbound and outbound communication between end user and expert support teams.
• Communicate resolution of faults to end-user/ fault/request initiator.
• Log all requests/ issues unto the service centre database and perform regular trend analysis of issues and requests.
• Assist in developing and administering training programmes for end users e.g. on relevant self-help tips.
• Provide input to relevant IT teams on possible enhancements to existing systems/ products, based on user queries/ feedback
• Administer internal customer satisfaction... surveys.
• Keep abreast with new end user technologies and apply knowledge to DCP.
• Manage user accounts, passwords and permissions.
• Prepare and submit periodic management reports to the Plant IT Coordinator.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Plant IT Head.
BSc/HND Computer Science + 3 years experience
Certified IT Professional (CISCO, MSCE, COMPTIA -A+ )
Skilled in software configuration and hardware installations
• Private Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Development
IT Support Engineer (Cement Industry) Nigeria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.