FairMoney Abuja Nigeria
1 month ago
The company is growing with different business units and as well as the clientele size increasing. With good customer experience as our top priority, the team is now looking for folks who can contribute to this by helping our clients attend to and resolve issues in a timely manner. We want someone who can ensure top-quality customer support, own the issue and follow up on all customer requests, inquiries/complaints across all channels and ensure end-to-end resolution.
As a Customer Support Specialist for the Lending team, you will be based in Lagos and working with our other customer success representatives, as well as other teams based in Paris & India. You will get to work within any of the following units: Email, Social media, and Inbound - working a 24 hr shift, 7 days a week (but working only 5 days of the week).
Roles and Responsibilities
Your mission will be to :
• Improve customer relationship management by taking the burden of service management from frontline customer... support teams.
• Resolve sophisticated problems for customers quickly and with the highest quality over the phone/email in a heavy volume environment.
• Provide first-tier technical support services to FairMoney’s customers.
• Escalate issues appropriately and drive them to resolution.
• Work closely with team leads, supervisors, and managers to ensure synergy and all-time customer satisfaction.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of FairMoney customer support
• Learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base, internal tools, contact management system)
• A minimum of 2-3 years of experience (experience working in all customer service environments is an added advantage) in fintech, or any financial services sector
• A key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment
• A positive and hard-working attitude
• Understand what outstanding customer support looks like and be ready to go the extra mile
• Open to all modes of support (email, phone support)
• Willing to work full-time, including weekends and evenings (working on a rotational basis)
• Strong eye for detail which includes identifying customer problems swiftly and accurately while solving queries as this can impact company relations
• Knowledge of relevant CS software
• Good understanding of English and must be able to read, speak and write in English Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Accurate comprehension, interpretation, and timely response to emails and calls is an added advantage
• Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel/ spreadsheets and MS Word.
• Private Health Insurance
• Pension Plan
• Training & Development
• Performance Bonus
• A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 minutes
• Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 minutes
Customer Support Specialist Abuja jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.