GPAC United States United States
1 month ago
Assistant Soil Scientist
Job Summary: The Assistant Soil Scientist will assist in conducting soil investigations and evaluations for on-site sewage disposal systems. The ideal candidate will have either a working knowledge of the soil science or engineering fields, or have a minimum of 4 years of field experience in the on-site sewage disposal system industry...
• Assist in conducting soil evaluations and investigations for on-site sewage disposal systems
• Collect and analyze soil samples and data
• Work with a team of soil scientists and engineers to provide recommendations for on-site sewage disposal systems
• Assist in developing plans and designs for on-site sewage disposal systems
• Communicate findings and recommendations to clients and government agencies as needed
• Maintain accurate records and documentation
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
• Working knowledge of the soil science or engineering fields or a minimum of 4 years of field experience in the on-site sewage disposal system industry
• Familiarity with soil evaluation methods and tools
• Ability to collect and analyze soil samples and data
• Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Education and Experience:
• Working towards a degree in the soil science or engineering fields OR a minimum of 4 years of field experience in the on-site sewage disposal system industry
If you meet the above requirements and are excited about joining a dynamic team of engineers and technicians, please apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
Jobs in United States United States
Assistant Soil Scientist United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.