LUI.IS LLC Sarajevo Bosnia And Herzegovina
1 month ago
We are a leading company in technology development. We work on the internation marketing since 2008 with our 4 European offices. We focus is into the UX / UI, Front-Backend Development, Marketing and Technology Consulting.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of intelligent distributed products. We are seeking that rare combination of solid coding background, blockchain knowledge, an aptitude to apply cutting-edge technologies at scale, and a willingness to challenge the status quo and raise the bar on every service and feature we build.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about quality, consistency, maintainability, performance, security and all the other things that make great software great. This position requires collaboration with fellow software engineers, Front-Enddevelopers, product managers, technical program managers, and partner teams, necessitating a comfort-level with ambiguity and a desire... to create, iterate and improve.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science. Mathematics or related discipline; or equivalent experience
• Prior knowledge of major blockchain technical details, consensus protocol, and/or EVM, Solidity.
• 5+ Years of Software Development experiences
• 2+ Years of Software Development into the Blockchain space
• Fluent with at least one of the major programming languages such as C++, Go, Node.js or Python
• Willing to get hands dirty, full-stack and startup experiences preferred
• Experience with NoSQL databases. Understanding principles and features for different databases types
• Fluent in English
• Experience with Ethereum, Solidity, Smart Contract and other major blockchain technologies is a major plus
• Experience in Mobile applications development
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, Go, Node.js or Python
• Experience mentoring other software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective and productive
• Strong advocacy of agile engineering practices
If you’re ready to take this opportunity please send your CV in English
Why work with us:
• Remote office possible
• 6 weeks hollidays
• Flexible time
• Team events in Europe
• Training and events budgets
• BOSE Headphones
• MAC / HP Laptop
• Spotify Unlimited
Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
Jobs in Sarajevo Bosnia And Herzegovina
Software Engineer Sarajevo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.