Konnekt Malta Malta
1 month ago
Our client, a leading manufacturer of Pharmaceuticals, is recruiting for a QC Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Operations Senior Manager, your duties will include;
• To manage all operations within the Chemistry and Microbiology Laboratories with the help of (and whilst guiding) the respective Co-ordinators, Team Leaders & Reviewers, Stock Controllers of each section and troubleshoot daily occurrences throughout both laboratories.
• To ensure such tasks are completed on time, adequately and efficiently.
• To review generated analytical data and guide the respective Co-ordinators, Team Leaders & Reviewers of each section in their reviews.
• To participate in laboratory investigations and guide the respective Co-ordinators, Team Leaders & Reviewers of each section in their investigations.
• To liaise with laboratory staff in order to ensure adequate and efficient daily running of the laboratory is achieved.
• To participate actively in training activities and continuous... improvement projects and in turn give training to the respective Co-ordinators, Team Leaders & Reviewers of each section and their analysts, lab technicians and stock controllers
• To perform analytical data trending as required by the Company Quality Management System
• To review Raw Material testing for release to Manufacturing, Intermediate testing for quality assessment, and Finished Product testing for Certificate of Assurance issuance.
• To establish, validate and implement all Quality Control procedure
• Oversee the control of the reference and/or retention samples of materials and products
• Ensure the correct labelling of containers of materials and products
• Ensure the monitoring of the stability of the products
• Participate in the investigation of complaints related to the quality of the product
• To perform any other incidental duties as may be required on an exceptional basis by the Company.
• To fulfil all GMP responsibilities of a QC Manager, as mentioned in Eudralex Volume IV
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.