confidential Lagos Nigeria
2 months ago
NOWNOW aims to democratise the mobile wallet space in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide a bank and MNO agnostic online platform to recharge any mobile, pay bills, utilities, send/receive money and View email address on jobnow.ng directly to merchants. The amount paid by consumers is returned in the form of cash back and coupons making the recharge almost free.
Title: Internal Auditor
Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
• Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost... savings
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
• Identify and assess areas of significant financial risk.
• Check the accuracy of the company & balance sheet and income statement.
• Check whether the valuation criteria adopted by the company lead to a correct assessment of the assets and results.
• Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
• Fulfill other attributions contained in the law or in the articles of association.
• Implement best auditing and business practices in accordance with the statements of applicable internal audit.
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures in accordance with the best local and international practices.
• Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
• Supervise risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
• Technical training in accounting, auditing, risk management, business management.
• Accounting ERP knowledge.
• Training in internal and financial auditing (IPPFs, IAS, IASB).
• Knowledge of financial legislations.
• Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement
• Dynamism, responsibility, and team spirit.
• Impartiality and discipline.
• Capacity for communication and institutional cooperation.
• Pressure management capability.
• Capacity for institutional commitment and meeting deadlines.
Internal Auditor Requirements:
• Chartered Accountant/MBA in accounting, preferred
• Certified Internal Auditor, preferred
• Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management (essential).
• Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment (Fintech/IT Industry).
• Two years of experience in fraud auditing.
• Registration with the Order of Accountants and Expert Accountants of Nigeria.
• To have knowledge of national tax and accounting legislation, as well as the rules international accounting.
• Hands on experience with accounting software and databases (ERP)
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply : Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.
The post Internal Auditor at NOWNOW first appeared on Jobnow Nigeria .
Hot and trending jobs below
Internal Auditor at NOWNOW Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.