Bet Shemesh Engines
Bet Shemesh Engines Israel Israel
2 months ago
• Planning and designing of Tooling accompanying all stages from design to production
• Manage design planning stages reviews and tool follow-up in all stages until production.
• Aid in pre- and post-press manufacturing process development, as well as open issues resolution.
• Develop a maintenance plan and spare parts lists with tooling vendors.
• Tool confirmation to specification and purchase order requirements.
• Aid in part approval PPAP and manage tool identification per customer specific requirements (tooling approval).
• Aid in production tooling improvement activities.
• Estimations for tool changes (for product changes and general tooling modifications).
• Mechanical Engineer/ Post-secondary education in tooling design and development.
• 5 years of proven experience as a Tooling Engineer – in the Aviation industry – advantage
• Very organized, good communicator (verbal and written)
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.