Mybrushgroup Of Companies
Mybrushgroup Of Companies Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 months ago
We are looking for a capable LOGISTIC MANAGER to join our stellar team at Mybrushgroup of companies in Johor Bahru.
Growing your career as a Full Time LOGISTIC MANAGER is an amazing opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in teamwork, adaptability and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of LOGISTIC MANAGER at Mybrushgroup of companies today!
LOGISTIC MANAGER - Mybrushgroup of companies - 5336751 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New LOGISTIC MANAGER
Mybrushgroup of companies Johor Bahru Posted on 30-Mar-23 Apply Now Apply Now LOGISTIC MANAGER
Mybrushgroup of companies Apply Now Job Description
• Overseeing and monitoring of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, utilization of equipment / hardware and efficiency.
• Organizing warehouse, categorizing goods, planning routes and processing shipments.
• Tackling, resolving and issues or... complaints that may arise.
• Supervising, coaching and training the warehouse workforce.
• Keeping track of the cost, productivity, accuracy and timeline targets.
• Working in conformity with laws, regulations, and policies. Must have knowledge about LMW.
• Overseeing the movement, storage and distribution of goods of material.
• Resolving delivery inconsistencies or delay.
• Developing an environment that fosters open and positive team communication by setting expectations and communicating the company's goals or objectives.
• Taking care of inquiries or compliance issues related to shipping / transportation matters.
• Ensuring that shipping documents are well kept, updated and incompliance. Examples include cost statement, truck schedule and record, etc.
• Working in relation to production departments, QA , Planning, Purchasing and all other relevant department & teams in the organization.
• Examining, identifying, planning and managing special logistic and warehouse processes or operations which involves ensuring that accurate & complete accounting,
• Reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are accurately maintained.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any field related to logistic management.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
• At least 6 Years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Manager specialized in Warehouse Management field.
• Lead inventory modelling, optimizing and analysis to meet inventory targets.
• Responsible for overall warehouse operation and ensuring both inflow and outflow of goods are managed effectively.
• Well developed oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to effectively instruct employees and also effectively file reports to the upper Management of the organization.
• Computer literacy and ability to influence individuals & teams in order to achieve set or desired goals and objectives.
• Willing to relocate to Senai, Johor.
Career Level Manager Qualification Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Years of Experience 6 years Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Services , Logistics/Supply Chain Company Overview
MyBrush started out as a contract brush manufacturer more than two decades ago and from our modest beginning has today grown into a reputable manufacturer of a wide range of quality products.
Over the years, MyBrush has continuously refined and perfected the process and technical know-how of brush making to become one of the best manufacturers in the industry. This achievement could only be made possible through our intensive research and development initiatives and employing the latest technology in our manufacturing process.
To guarantee the quality of our products stand up to highest standard, the company has also invested heavily into the newest equipment and machineries coupled with constant vigilant practice of international standards. It is for these fundamental management philosophies that made our products today are the preferred choice by some of the most renowned brands.
As our research and development matures along with the growth of our business, new capabilities are now opening up new potential business opportunities. So as our capabilities grows, the company is looking beyond traditional contract manufacturing business of brushes and venturing into strategic partnership with parties who desires to work with a reputable and reliable manufacturer which possesses both research and design capabilities.
MyBrush is now in a position to offer joint product development where we can provide a comprehensive platform of design, product development and manufacturing facility as a one stop solution in product commercialization.
Additional Company Information
Registration No. 642086-M Company Size 2001 - 5000 Employees Average Processing Time 26 days Industry Manufacturing / Production Benefits & Others Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday- Friday Specific Location Senai Company photos
More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Malaysia Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Benefits of working as a LOGISTIC MANAGER in Johor Bahru:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Advantageous package
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
LOGISTIC MANAGER - with Great Benefits Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.