Scryb Ontario Canada
2 months ago
Join our dynamic team at Scryb where you'll have the opportunity to work in an exciting and innovative environment. Our team is passionate about our mission and committed to creating exceptional solutions for our clients. As an intermediate accountant, you'll have the chance to work with highly skilled professionals, and collaborate on complex and challenging projects. Our commitment to learning and development means you'll have ample opportunities for growth and advancement in your career. Come join us and be a part of an exciting journey!
• Collaborates with the finance team to carry out all tasks related to the functions of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Conducts the complete cycle of month-end closing procedures, which includes creating journal entries, accruals, and reconciliations.
• Compiles monthly reconciliations for credit cards and makes corresponding journal entries.
• Serves as a liaison between departments and establishes connections to... resolve accounting-related concerns.
• Collaborates with fellow team members to synchronize duties and determine priorities, guaranteeing the punctual completion of all critical deadlines.
• Files quarterly sales tax returns.
• Aids in preparing for the yearly audit and financial statements
• Takes part in introducing and implementing financial projects and initiatives.
• Recognizes chances to enhance and streamline processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
• Pursuit of accounting designation (CPA)
• Min. 2 years accounting experience
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Exceptional analytical & organizational skills
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Ability to work closely with a senior management team
• Strong written & team communication skills
Intermediate Accountant Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.