MIFX Jakarta Indonesia
1 month ago
MIFX is a pioneer trading platform in Indonesia that is backed by a 22 years old market leader in the industry, Monex Investindo Futures. We are a futures broker facilitating forex, commodities, and index trading that is fully regulated and complies with BAPPEBTI regulations.
MIFX focuses on making the trading process #SemudahItu by prioritizing easy access, trading education, and providing the lowest prices to start trading where traders can buy 0.01 micro lots from our platform.
Led by a solid marketing-technology team that leverages lean analytics and agile product development with a vision of creating the most seamless trading experience for the millennial generation through the MIFX platform, we are proud to continuously growing our volumes by improving our customer experience and people's experience for sure to grow with us.
We are looking for more talents to create a positive impact.
#SemudahItu join us and be part of Indonesia's next largest fintech company!
Are... you ready to be a part of MIFX for the upcoming “big wave”?
What you will do:
1. Design, build, and maintain core infrastructure database pieces that allow MIFX to scale and support hundreds of thousands of concurrent users.
2. Work on database reliability and performance aspects for MIFX from within the SRE team and Data team, as well as work on shipping solutions with the product.
3. Provide database expertise to engineering teams (for example, through reviews of database migrations, queries, and performance optimizations).
4. Analyze solutions and implement best practices for our MySQL & PostgreSQL database clusters and their components.
5. Work on automation of database infrastructure and help engineering succeed by providing self-service tools.
6. OnCall support on rotation with the SRE team.
7. Support and debug database production issues across services and levels of the stack.
8. Work on database monitoring and alerts to ensure we can catch issues sooner.
What you will need:
1. Have at least 3 years of experience running PostgreSQL & MySQL in large production environments.
2. Have a solid understanding of SQL/NoSQL and PL/pgSQL.
3. Have a solid understanding of any replication method in PostgreSQL and MySQL including query optimizations.
4. Have a solid understanding of the internals of PostgreSQL and MySQL including tuning optimization.
5. Have 2+ years of Experience with AWS (RDS, EC2, S3, IAM, etc).
6. Have at least 1+ years of experience with infrastructure automation and configuration management (Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD, etc).
7. Have at least 1+ years of experience with BigQuery, Tableau, Apache Airflow and Docker/Kubernetes experience.
Not what you are looking for? Try these related job searches
Site Reliability Engineer Database jobs in Jakarta
Site Reliability Engineer Database jobs in Indonesia
MIFX careers in Jakarta
Forex Insight jobs in Jakarta
IT - Software Development jobs in Jakarta
Forex jobs in Jakarta
Forex jobs in Indonesia
Looking to hire in Jakarta?
Post a job and find Forex experts in Jakarta
Site Reliability Engineer - Database Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.