Tahawal Kochi Kerala India
1 month ago
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
• Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
• A minimum of 2 years (2 to 4) experience required.
• Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
• Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
• Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
• Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
• Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
• Adhering to style standards on typography... and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
• Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• A team player but can work independently too.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Kochi Kerala India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.