Hunter Dunning Ltd
Hunter Dunning Ltd Paris France
1 month ago
Architectural Technicians or Architects for Job in Paris, France
An Architectural Technician or Architect job is now available. My client is looking for UK based Architects or Architectural Technicians that want to relocate to Paris to work on data centre projects
Established in 2006, this practice specialises in high-tech architectural projects and aims to provide the best experience by balancing creativity, efficiency, and functionality. With offices in London and Paris, the practice is currently working on several large data centre projects in England and France as well as some unique workplace and retail projects.
Role & Responsibilities
• Working alongside the architectural team on a variety of data centre projects
• Predominantly working through RIBA stages 2 to 5 however, you may have some involvement across all RIBA stages
• Using Revit and Enscape to a high standard daily
• Communicate effectively with clients and maintain rapport.
Required Skills & Experience
• A minimum... of 2 years UK data centre experience
• Strong knowledge of Buildings Regulations and Technical Building Design
• Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
• Ability to coordinate external consultants’ information
• Must have experience across RIBA stages 2 to 5
• Revit and Enscape skills are essential for this position
• Excellent English, both written and verbal
• French speaking candidates are highly preferred.
What You Get Back
• Salary of £40,000 – £60,000 DOE
• 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays + Christmas closure
• Social events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technicians or Architects Job in Paris, France – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13054
Architect OR Architectural Technician - Paris, France jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.