Daruma Corporation Batangas Philippines
1 month ago
Since Daruma Corporation was established in 1986, we were engaged in export, the consulting & management of office / factories. After 1991, our main business became construction (mainly Japanese companies).
Today, we make sure on construction that we provide
(1) fine / detailed service
(2) including maintenance works
(3) and better quality work than other companies
(4) at reasonable prices.
Our objectives are to win trust from clients and to attain sound growth & long lasting stability, which we believe will provide peace of mind / trust to our clients.
• In-charge to the complete monitoring of construction site.
• Prepare reports and billing.
• Ensures complete delivery of materials.
• Regular inspection on site condition.
• Attends to technicals and job site meetings or site coordination.
• Conduct ocular inspection of ongoing project to make sure that all activities are based on the design intent and approved material specifications.
•... Resolve minor construction issues in the course of project implementation.
• Prepare daily manpower allocation.
• Graduate of B.S. Civil Engineering (preferably licensed)
• Not more than 35 years old
• Exposed in all construction facets (finishes, precast, formwork, rebar, concreting and fabrication)
• Can understand proper testing for various materials that will be used in project site
• Can understand the project and work order plan budget and manpower assignment
• Knows to develop weekly & daily plan
• Can implement all safety procedures and follow necessary measures
• Strong leadership & motivational skills
• Strong analytical, modeling & reporting skills
• Excellent verbal & written communications skills
• At least 5 years of experience in the related field
• Must be willing to work in project site
• Will handle small projects
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Site Civil Engineer - Project in charge Batangas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.