S&P Global Englewood CO United States
1 month ago
S&P Global Market Intelligence 2023 Internship
The Role: Business Data Analyst Internship...
The Team: Markit Digital is a dynamic business within S&P. We design, develop, and host data rich, full featured, and high traffic web and mobile applications for self-directed e-brokerages, media clients, and financial institutions. You will be on the Data Solutions team within Markit Digital. Data Solutions functions across Design, Project Management and Engineering. We are the subject matter experts on ‘what’ data is needed for projects and ‘why’ it can be impactful in solutions.
What’s in it for you:
During your summer at S&P Global you'll have the chance to partner with our industry experts, with on-the-job experience focusing on high impact work that allows you to apply and develop your skills. Networking, business insights and tailored learning opportunities all support your growth and development, setting you up for success as you begin your career.
The Summer 2023 Internship Program will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at S&P Global.
• You work on a summer project and present your findings to the team around a financial data provider (e.g. Morningstar, FactSet, etc.) and learnings about a data set like ESG
• Complete data analysis using SQL and Excel
• Shadow the data solutions team and learn about different data sets like News and Stock Financials
• Shadow the design team to see how data is used in action and how they innovate
• Compete in a stock investing competition!
What We’re Looking For:
• A Bachelor’s in Business, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Statistics completed no later than May 2025
• Ability to convey complex subject matter clearly and engagingly
• Proficient with MS Office
• Attention to detail and good multitasking skills
• Ability to quickly absorb and put into practice new information, instructions, or procedures, while seamlessly performing current job tasks.
• Excellent interpersonal skills—must work harmoniously with analysts and other editors across regions and time zones
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and display a strong degree of flexibility while working under pressure
• This role is limited to person with indefinite right to work in the United States
Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only): 5
The Location: Englewood, CO or Remote Colorado.
Compensation/Benefits Information (This section is only applicable to US candidates):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base hourly wage for this position will be 21.00 USD. Final hourly wage for this role will be based on the individual’s geographic location, as well as experience level, skill set, training, licenses, and certifications.
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), BSMGMT203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 282228
Posted On: 2023-03-28
Location: Englewood, Colorado, United States
Englewood CO USA (+1 other)
Jobs in Englewood CO United States
Business Data Analyst Internship Englewood jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.