Chicago Fire FC
Chicago Fire FC Chicago IL United States
2 months ago
The Junior Analyst program aims to expose aspiring sports professionals to the experience of working on an analytics team in a sport front office. This position will report to the Manager of Business Strategy & Analytics and contribute to project work defined by our department pillars: CRM, Data Engineering, and Analytics & Research. In addition, the Junior Analyst will be a key contributor... within our marketing automation tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), contributing to projects centering around dynamic audience segmentation, marketing automations, and assisting in overall Customer Journey implementation.
The Junior Analyst will be required to work in-office throughout the duration of the program. This is a part-time position that will not exceed more than 30 hours per week.
• Identify business and technical requirements for solutions and translate to accurate answers, valuable insights, on-time information, and actionable conclusions
• Systematically assess the quality and completeness of available data
• Assist in audience segmentation and general technical process asks within customer journeys
• Use an analytics-driven approach in solving business problems
• Build processes to increase efficiencies across technology platforms
• Collaborate with team in the creation of data visualizations and reports that will be used to communicate insights
Chicago IL USA
Jobs in Chicago IL United States
Junior Data Analyst Internship Chicago jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.