Bang & Olufsen
Bang & Olufsen Denmark Denmark
2 months ago
Requisition ID 1226 - Posted - Denmark - Marketing / Brand / Digital - Mid-Senior Level - Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
At Bang & Olufsen marketing is about understanding people and building awareness about how our products/services can exceed their needs. We are looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager who is motivated to do this and more.
As a new Marketing Manager for Denmark, our home market, you will be the bridge between global marketing and all local sales channels. Creating and owning the local marketing plans, tailored activities, as well as oversee and identify local brand collaborations. All executed as best-in-class activations.
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific targets across different channels (retail, e-com, wholesale, B2B)
• Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
• Oversee the execution... of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build effective strategies
• Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
• Work in partnership with the global marketing team, developing creative briefs and guide creative direction for all advertising, including print, digital, and video assets
• Manage the entire marketing budget for Denmark, ensuring effective allocation of budget in line with strategy and seamless execution of all marketing & PR initiatives
• Gather customer and market insights to inform customer acquisition strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
• Measure the effectiveness and impact of marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly
What you bring
Our ideal candidate has experience with developing and executing marketing campaigns in the high-end/luxury consumer industry in Denmark. We are seeking someone comfortable balancing day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategy planning, whilst meeting tight deadlines and changing needs.
We imagine you will bring a broad and relevant network as well as comprehensive business and market insight allowing you to advance the organisational goals.
Moreover, you bring:
• Solid and holistic marketing experience, representing a high-end or luxury lifestyle brand in Denmark
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in marketing or equivalent
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns in high-end environment
• Experience managing partnership and co-activations with high-end brands
• Comprehensive project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Data focused marketing mind with eye for creativity
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
• Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
• Experience mentoring other marketing professionals
• Fluency in Danish and English is mandatory
What we offer
The position is based in Lyngby and is part of our Danish Market team; a well-established team of 10 colleagues across various functions including marketing, PR, retail, B2B and multi-brand sales.
To support your mission, you will be supervising a Channel Marketing Manager and work closely with a local PR Manager. Additionally, you will work in partnership with global teams across marketing, digital, PR and PM.
With approximately 1200 employees, Bang & Olufsen is an agile company that gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making. Our hierarchy is flat, and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe in mutual respect and that constructive feedback makes us grow as professionals and as a company, and we have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
Compensation : Competitive salary and benefits package.
Location : Kongens Lyngby, Denmark.
Start date : As soon as possible.
Travel : Approx. 10%
Ready to join the most desired luxury audio brand in the world?
Then submit your CV and application in English by pressing the Apply button. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible and no later than 14th April 2023.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Grant Stevens-Bulmer, Talent Acquisition Consultant on [email protected] . Please do not send your CV and application to this e-mail directly as these will not be taken into consideration.
Read more about our recruitment process and explore your career opportunities within Bang & Olufsen here
Bang & Olufsen has for more than 97 years developed luxury audio products that change moods and inspire minds. With offices in Denmark (headquartered in Struer) and the rest of the world, Bang & Olufsen is determined to create products that push the boundaries of audio technology. To this day, every product is still characterized by the unique combination of beautiful sound, timeless design and unrivalled craftmanship.
Manager Marketing Denmark jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.