Ministry of Justice
Ministry of Justice Kigali Rwanda
1 month ago
The System Administrator Specialist is responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers in the Sector (Ministry, Lead Institution, Affiliated institutions). The System Administrator Specialist will actively resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company, particularly:
• Design and provide guidance on system structures and ensure that the design of system allows all components to work properly together.
• Install, upgrade and monitor software and hardware and maintain system efficiency.
• Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
• Make recommendations for future system upgrades.
• Maintain network and system security, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, operating systems, local and wide area networking.
• Ensure backup and recovery, as well as business continuity planning
• Evaluate and modify...
System Administration Specialist Kigali jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.