Terveystalo Finland Finland
1 month ago
Helsinki, Kuopio, Jyväskylä, Oulu, Tampere | Digital Health
Haku päättyy: 14.4.2023
Do you want to work where the code you develop is aimed to fight for a healthier life? Our mission is to use data and our Nordic expertise to create a world with fewer sick days and more healthy, happy years.
Terveystalo Digital Health is seeking a Senior Mobile Developer to develop award-winning Terveystalo App
Terveystalo App team is close to business and responsible of Terveystalo mobile application for individual customers. We provide services for over a million customers. You will be working as part of a team of developers, QA, designers, PO, healthcare specialists and business & marketing specialists.
In this role you can take ownership of developing Terveystalo App. You will make technical decisions & participate in the daily life of a team committed to great results. You´ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software and ensure the app meets... performance, security, and scalability requirements.
We appreciate experience in the following:
• Solid expertise in React Native + React, Typescript
• Node.js, Redux, Terraform
• Experience of Android + iOS
• Mobile app developer background
• Developing an app distributed through app stores
• Developing a high-volume consumer application
• Knowledge of Google Cloud or Azure Cloud platforms and services
• Language skills: Finnish and English (fluent spoken and written)
Skills & Requirements
As an ideal candidate you have:
• Willingness to take a responsibility for implementing business needs to our products
• Skills to define features in co-operation with PO’s and designers
• Passion to create a good quality code that lasts time, and ability to write a tech documentation in English
• Understanding of DevOps principles & practices
• Solution-oriented way of working and eagerness to learn
• Ability to plan and produce different implementation options, to substantiate views for e.g. business specialists
• Collaboration skills and ability to work in a team
• Self-management & self-activity
• Experience in agile methods and willingness to work agilely
• Ability and willingness to operate in a hectic and ever-changing environment with a positive attitude and tolerance to handle pressure
We have development centers in Helsinki, Tampere, Jyväskylä and Oulu. However, most of the work will be done remotely from your own preferred location.
We offer you:
• Meaningful & responsible position in the leading healthcare provider in Finland
• Modern & evolving tech-stack
• The excellent career development opportunities offered by the product house
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV or share your LinkedIn-profile and optional application letter by the latest on 14.4.2023 via our application system. Feel free to mention your salary request, possible GitHub (or similar)-profile and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system as we do not accept applications by email.
In this position you will be employed directly to Terveystalo.
You can familiarize yourself with Terveystalo here: https://www.terveystalo.com.
Any questions regarding this role? Don’t hesitate to contact Pasi Ponto ([email protected]), Sami Heikkinen ([email protected]).
Apply for job
Contact person: Pasi Ponto. Send e-mail
Senior Mobile Developer to develop the award-winning Terveystalo... Finland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.