CapinCrouse LLP Peshawar Pakistan
2 months ago
SUMMER 2024 INTERNSHIP!
About This Opportunity
CapinCrouse is a national full-service CPA and consulting firm devoted to serving nonprofit organizations. The Single Audit Intern will receive a first-hand look at a potential career path into Uniform Guidance. You’ll get extensive experience at an accelerated pace.
What You Will Do
• Provide high-quality service to clients as a productive member of assigned audit teams.
• Actively participate in office events and initiatives as a productive team member of the practice office.
• Actively pursue professional development with an initial focus on CPA certification.
• Actively develop auditing knowledge and skills so as to assume increasingly more complex audit and other assurance responsibilities.
• Display integrity and professional behavior consistent with CapinCrouse’s focus, vision, mission and core values.
What We Look For
• Two or more years of university education completed by the time of starting the internship required.
•... Actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
• Strong academic credentials required.
• Relevant work experience (i.e. internships, summer positions, school jobs) is desired.
• Must meet the minimum requirements to sit for the CPA exam before pursuing full-time employment with CapinCrouse.
• Above average ability to learn and use computer software (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
• Reputation of integrity, even in conflictive situations.
• Ability to work in a team, whether as a member or leader.
• Ability to assume responsibility for and complete agreed upon assignments.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Willingness to travel when necessary.
• Passion to serve others, especially nonprofit organizations.
What We Offer
At CapinCrouse, we are empowered professionals providing innovative service to organizations whose outcomes are measured in lives changed. We offer our employees a challenging and enriching career opportunity to truly make a difference. Our commitment to invest in your personal and professional development includes:
• Team Outings and Office Serve Days
• Assistance or reimbursement for the CPA review Course and exam
• Learn from a Professional Development Coach
• A flexible work environment
• An award-winning firm, including recognition by INSIDE Public Accounting (IPA) as a Top 200 Firm and by Accounting Today as a Top Regional Leader, and Best Workplace Certification by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute
Single Audit Intern (Summer 2024) Peshawar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.