Acronis Budapest Hungary
2 months ago
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Manager, Consumer Solutions Marketing who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’... innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
What You'll Do
As part of our Product & Solutions Marketing organization, you will be reporting to the Solutions & Content Marketing team lead. In this highly visible, global role you will be serving as the product and solutions marketing lead supporting our marketing strategy and execution for our Consumer segment, and featuring our Cyber Protect Home Office product (formerly known as “Acronis True Image”). You will:
• Be the company go-to in understanding the market opportunity, the competitive landscape, the personas, and finding the right challenge/solution elements to best position Acronis in this market.
• Be the product marketing lead for our Cyber Protect Home Office product. Wearing this hat, you’ll collaborate closely with product marketing, product management, and the business lead for our consumer solutions.
• Be the segment/solutions marketing lead for Acronis in the Consumer segment.
• Be the creative force in figuring out how to engage the Consumer audience in meaningful ways, working alongside initiatives focused on business audiences, and weaving in our Consumer story across events, campaigns, and company initiatives when and where opportunity presents.
• Be the content lead - author, video, record, review, present, evangelize, demo and generally own the messaging and content for marketing, channel, etc. for the segment and product.
• Work with the consumer solutions business counterpart to develop a GTM strategy and marketing plan on how to message and promote Acronis and its solutions to this segment.
• Work with our AR/Market Research lead to engage the Analyst community on the Acronis strategy and success in this market segment, as needed.
• Work closely with the e-Commerce lead and channel organization to support routes-to-market as needed.
• Work within our operational processes and system to ensure work is documented, tracked, measured, and reported on. You’ll bring some best practices from prior experiences, and work with your virtual team to help ensure business targets and KPIs for the company’s investments are met.
What You Bring (experience & Qualifications)
• 10+ years of solutions and/or product marketing experience within the IT industry, specifically data-driven marketing experience in the Consumer market, including both B2C and B2B2C.
• Experience within the backup and/or cybersecurity markets; experience with bundled or suite products for consumers in this space.
• Front-line manager experience at an established high-tech company preferred with an understanding of planning, resourcing, budgeting, handling dependencies, long-term roadmaps, Agile environments, project management, virtual teaming, and global markets.
• Successful track record of cross-functional, cross-company collaboration.
• Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact and influence on a highly virtualized, matrixed, global team.
• Strong problem solving and executive presentation skills important with ability to present to partners, analysts, blog under your own byline, and prior experience taking the stage at major events.
• Experience working across tech and business teams, representing the voice of the customer, and finding creative ways to engage and get feedback from the customer is especially important.
• High energy and enthusiasm – the type that is contagious with its potential.
• Some travel to events and meetings, including to international locations, may be required but is expected to be under 25% and in accordance with company health and safety policies.
• Excellent English skills and communications skills in general
Who We Are
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances
Senior Manager, Consumer Solutions Marketing Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.