Worley Sofia Bulgaria
2 months ago
Worley has made a firm commitment to support the energy transition. In order to facilitate this business level initiative, we’re rapidly expanding our capabilities within the various sectors. The newly formed and expanding engineering teams will bring experience and track record into our already highly skilled workforce and help deliver excellent value to our existing network of clients, partners, and projects.
Duties And Responsibilities
This is a dynamic role that will require not only a firm technical understanding of the respective Engineering discipline, but also a willingness to work differently. As we scale our business engineering team will be looking to deliver projects using innovative business models and utilizing existing, and developing new, digital solutions and design automation. As Senior Engineer, you will be directly involved in the design of our current and future projects, contributing to bids, and developing broader technical solutions for the business. You’ll... be leading and be part of a strong group of engineers and supported by the wider pool of Worley resources. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Leading design packages for projects from feasibility, through to detailed design
• Providing technical assurance on project deliverables
• Managing engineering delivery teams based in multiple countries/regions
• Interfacing with other packages on multi-disciplinary projects
• Up-skilling existing Worley staff
• Assisting/leading working groups for developing new engineering delivery digital tools
• Working to develop and improve automation within our design processes
• Lead compliance with Quality and HSE standards and requirements throughout all project phases
Experience And Qualifications
Some of the main requirements are:
• Strong track record and technical knowledge in complex multi-disciplinary projects, preferably in the industrial sector, power generation, conventional and alternative energy, oil and gas, chemicals, etc.
• Strong understanding of contemporary design concepts and philosophy and knowledge of existing digital platforms and systems.
• Deep understanding and working knowledge of relevant international codes, standards, and best practices
• Experience in working in multidisciplinary teams, excellent communication skills, self-started and working independently on the assigned tasks.
• Master’s degree and chartered status in respective Engineering discipline (or equivalent)
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• Good level of English, especially technical
Special Job Requirements
This will be a fast-paced role to respond to our client requirements and demands in the current business environment. This role can be delivered by hybrid working with regular attendance at one of our local offices, such as Sofia, Bulgaria.
What We Offer
• Work in a worldwide team of professionals and challenging projects;
• Hybrid form of work (combination of work from the office and work from distance) ;
• A package of social benefits and a friendly work environment.
Worley is an equal opportunity employer that believes in the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds representative of the countries and communities in which we operate.
If you feel like you are the candidate described above and would like to become part of our team, please send us your CV in English.
Feb 21, 2023
Apr 24, 2023
Reporting Manager Title
Senior Piping Engineer Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.