GlobalFoundries Sofia Bulgaria
2 months ago
GlobalFoundries is a world-leading contract manufacturer for the global semiconductor industry with facilities in Dresden, Singapore, New York and Vermont (USA). Our products are used in various technical applications, e.g. mobile communications, consumer electronics, automotive and Internet of Things. GlobalFoundries employs around 16,000 people worldwide, including 200 in Sofia.
Design, develop, and utilize testsites which are in-house chip designs used to develop and understand the technology of interest.
Typically Performs One Or More Of The Following In Capacity Of Either An Individual Contributor (as Directed And/or Independently), Or As a Manager
• Perform in-house chip development to aid in understanding the customers design / technology
• Design chip elements to get electrical data out of the chip to development
• Evaluate and process customer design to mask
• Perform various analytics and tests on designed chip to gain electrical data... from design to understand how the technology behaves
• Evaluate data analysis to optimize the chip
• Use the Skill language to write Pcells and wiring scripts used in the design process
• Be able to understand interpret DRC results on designs and collaborate with stakeholders to successfully resolve DRC issues
• Be able to work collaboratively across time zones to support the needs of stakeholders across the globe
• Be able to execute and debug internal automation which is used to create designs
• Be familiar with Cadence Virtuoso and Mentor Graphics Calibre tools
• Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
• Work and collaborate on other projects and/or assignments as needed
• Proficient in some aspects of a technical discipline.
• Initiative and creativity are limited to fulfilling standard practices related to job responsibilities.
• Uses standard engineering methods to analyse and resolve problems
• Completes a variety of routine projects, assignments and tasks.
• Participates in teams
• Directed contact at engineering level.
• Basic principles and practices in one technical discipline.
• Requires a technical (University) degree. (Exceptions approved by local HR)
• BS + 0-2 years of experience or
• MS + 0-2 years
• Attractive compensation package with competitive salary, performance related bonus plan and a global recognition program
• Individual, technical or management career path opportunities supported by enhanced learning and development Programs
• Healthy and teambuilding work environment with
• Monthly Meal Voucher Program
• Sports Card Sponsorship
• Regular Team Building Events and Celebrations
• Professional Office area with best infrastructure
• Work-life balance with
• Up to 25 days paid vacation depending on years with company
• Flexibility for Remote Work / Home Office Opportunity
• Relocation/Immigration Support for international Hires
We are constantly looking for specialists to strengthen our teams and would therefore be very pleased to receive your application. Upon receipt of your application, we will check the vacancies existing at this time and get back to you to coordinate the next steps.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
Information about our benefits you can find here: https://gf.com/careers/opportunities-in-europe
Principal Engineer Design Enablement Testsite Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.