Musti Norge As
Musti Norge As Oslo Norway
2 months ago
We are looking to hire a remarkable E-commerce Specialist & Site Manager VetZoo Norway to join our stellar team at Musti Norge AS in Oslo.
Growing your career as a Full Time E-commerce Specialist & Site Manager VetZoo Norway is a terrific opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in cooperation, critical thinking and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of E-commerce Specialist & Site Manager VetZoo Norway at Musti Norge AS today!
VetZoo is a part of Musti Group, that is the leading Nordic pet care specialist that has over 300 stores and 6 webshops in Sweden, Norway and Finland. Our purpose is to support and be there for pet parents in their daily life. VetZoo is our pureplay e-commerce brand within the group that is present on the Swedish and Norwegian market. Now we are looking for an e-commerce specialist to join our team in VetZoo Norway.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an e-commerce specialist you are in charge of the Norwegian... websites daily operative work. You are responsible for driving sales and the operative plan for the e-commerce . You will be working closely with our e-commerce team for marketing, campaign, and product. You will be the center of the e-commerce team and coordinate projects and plans for the operative work, you will report to head of site and marketing for VetZoo. Besides the work assignments mentioned above you might also work with content creation and copywriting.
• In the role you will be in charge for the websites operative work and the plan for it
• In the daily work digital merchandising, campaign process, SEO and digital marketing is included.
• A large part of your role will be to drive the growth plan for VetZoo Norway and meet the set goals and KPI:s
• In this role you will be having tight communication with several team members in our e-commerce team on a daily basis
• You will beside the normal, daily work also work within different projects that is connected to our e-commerce
• You might also work with content creation and copywriting.
You have previously worked with in e-commerce, preferable in the role as e-commerce manager or site manager. You have experience to work within different projects at the same time and you have a structured way of working. You are used to solve problems and have a mind for solutions.
We think that you also have:
• Experience of working within e-commerce B2C, this is necessary
• Experience of e-commerce, digital marketing and campaign process, this is necessary
• Good knowledge in Google Analytics, this is necessary
• Education within marketing, business or e-commerce, this is a merit
• Experience of working with Adobe Photoshop, this is a merit
• You are fluent in Norwegian and English
As a person you are/have:
• Driven and like challenges
• Used to work independently and set your own plan to reach KPI:s
• Used to work in several projects at the same time
• Taking responsibility and structure your own work calendar
• An efficient way of working with an eye for details
• Good communication collaboration skills as you will be the center of the e-commerce team
• An interest in animals, this is something we value but it is not a demand
VETZOO AND MUSTI GROUP OFFERS
In the role as E-commerce Specialist you will get responsibility for the Norwegian webshop and the growth plan for VetZoo Norway, and it gives you the possibility to develop and growth together with the company. At Musti Group and VetZoo you will find driven and engaging colleagues that has a passion both for pets and our industry. At Musti Group it is the employed and their pets that is in focus, so of course they are welcomed to our office as well.
The employment is situated either at our Stockholm office in Solna, or our Oslo office in Vinderen. The VetZoo team is situated in Stockholm but if we find the right person for the employment in the Oslo area you are more then welcome to work at our Musti office in Oslo together with our colleagues. If situated in Oslo there will be some travelling to our Stockholm office on a regular basis.
CONTACT AND APPLICATION
If you have any questions or want to apply for the position, contact Sarah Gustafsson at Vis e-postadresse på jobbe-hos-musti.musti.no , mark your e-mail with APPLICATION E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST VETZOO NORWAY. We only take applications in English and the recruitment process in ongoing , so we urge you to apply as soon as possible to ensure that you are part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application.
Benefits of working as a E-commerce Specialist & Site Manager VetZoo Norway in Oslo:
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
E-commerce Specialist / Site Manager VetZoo Norway - Urgent Oslo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.