Softtek Colombia Huila Colombia
2 months ago
Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT solutions with 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With 15 Global Delivery Centers in the U.S., Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Spain, Hungary and India. Softtek helps improve and produce predictable outcomes for top-tier corporations in over 20 countries. Softtek is the creator and a leader of the nearshore industry.
For more information on what we do, who we are, and career opportunities, visit www.softtek.com
Must to have experience:
• Hands on experience in Sailpoint IdentityNow or IdentityIQ experience.
• Experience in IAM projects involving setting up and integrating SailPoint with authoritative sources and target sources.
• Deep understanding of Identity Governance and Administration like Identity Life Cycle Management, RBAC, ABAC, Access Governance, etc.
• Understanding of IAM business processes, J/M/L use cases in Identity & Access Management areas... like Provisioning, Governance, Enterprise Directory Architecture, etc. using any leading identity management products.
• Hands on experience with IAM technologies, standards, and practices.
• Expertise with Active Directory, group policy management, and operating federation technologies.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop requirements and IAM solutions aligning to corporate strategic goals.
• Collaborate in architecture design and deployment for Sailpoint IdentityNow.
• Migration activities from Sailp
• oint IdentityIQ to IdentityNow.
• Automate Identity Life Cycle Management.
• Discover, refine, and analyze customer requirements.
• Definition and configuration of Access Certification campaign.
• Detect potential access violations by defining access policies.
• Definition and configuration of Birth Right roles.
English advanced 80 – 95%
Possible Job Location(s)
Talent Attraction Specialist
Cybersecurity Administrator Senior
At Softtek, we promote a culture of respect, equity and non-discrimination in the workplace. Therefore, our recruitment process will be based on compliance with the requirements of the specific position and the talent of the applicant. This process will be free of any type of discrimination, either based on gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other considered by law. Likewise, request for medical certificates of non-pregnancy and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) is prohibited as part of the process. Violations of this criterion can be reported through the Softtek Integrity line available at https://integrity.softtek.com
Colombia Huila Colombia
Jobs in Colombia Huila Colombia
Cybersecurity Administrator Senior Colombia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.