Meliá Hotels International
Meliá Hotels International United Kingdom United Kingdom
2 months ago
“The world is yours with Meliá”
Joining Meliá is to embark on a journey without borders because the possibilities of growing and training here are endless. It is knowing that the world is yours and that you can work in many countries. And all with the feeling that you are part of a big family.
It means knowing that you have started one of the most exciting journeys of your life, a journey in which inspiration will always accompany you. Do you dare to be the owner of your professional career in an inspiring world? 😉🌟
Main Job purpose:
To ensure a continuance of Management supervision during the Night Management hours of duty, and to ensure all computer reports are run correctly and on time.
To assist the Night Manager in managing the operations within the Hotel. To ensure all staff on duty are supervised and aware of the room count, special events/functions and any specific room type overbooking. To be totally supportive and promote positive guest/customer care to the Front... Office team enabling them to provide the highest level of service at all times.
Duties and Responsabilities:
• To be fully conversant with all Duty Management procedures, ensuring the efficient operation of the hotel is continued during night operations.
• To provide at all times maximum support to the front desk team with the objective of alleviating problems or delays, which may occur on check- in or checkout.
• To use effectively the Duty Manager’s log book, to portray any operational problems, detailing any incident as it occurred and any action taken.
• To actively promote the selling of the hotel and its facilities, and the up-selling of the bedrooms wherever necessary. To ensure that the departmental and corporate product targets are achieved (up-selling).
• To ensure the requirements of the Financial Controller are met, with regard to auditing the system and providing the required statutory and company information, checking this information is accurate and provided on time.
• To be fully conversant with all of the Hotel’s facilities. To have up to date product knowledge and to be aware of all current promotional activities that are being offered throughout the hotel.
• To deal with complaints quickly and efficiently and find suitable solutions to any problems that may arise, communicating issues to colleagues in a constructive and clear manner.
• Liaising with the Head of Departments for the update and follow up of the Hotel’s Action Plan (PACC).
Because belonging to the great Meliá family is being VIP
You will enjoy My MeliáRewards which is the exclusive loyalty programme for our employees with exclusive benefits and advantages.
In addition, enjoy the My MeliáBenefits programme: with flexible remuneration, exclusive discounts on a variety of products and services, active and healthy lifestyles, and charitable initiatives. Be as proud to belong to Meliá as we are of you 😉
At Meliá we are all VIP 🌟
Great professionals who make everyday life easier and exceptional. From the junior to the most senior, all of them have unique and important qualities that make working at Meliá an opportunity for constant growth and a passport to create your future wherever you want.
Our warmth, proximity and passion for what we do make working at Meliá an unforgettable experience, full of emotional moments and always with the feeling that you belong to a big family where we have people like you, VIP People.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, religion, age, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a global company.
If you want to be “Very Inspiring People“, follow us on:
INSTAGRAM – TWITTER – LINKEDIN – INDEED – GLASSDOOR
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Assistant Night Manager United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.