LGH Hotels Management Ltd
LGH Hotels Management Ltd United Kingdom United Kingdom
2 months ago
Holiday Inn Cambridge
Check out the hotel via the virtual tour link below
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join an incredible team, working in partnership with General Manager and overseeing all hotel operations. We are looking for a leader with the presence and confidence to drive the team in a new direction.
We are looking for an all-rounder in operations, with a strong background in hotel management in a larger property. The ideal candidate will have good commercial awareness and can lead a team of Hospitality Service Managers. This role would suit someone planning on a General Management opportunity, next move.
As the active No 2. within the property you will have a visible and involved presence across the hotel, actively supporting teams by identifying in-the-moment feedback.
You will support General Manager in being involved in all financial, commercial, and operational planning... using your strong commercial awareness and the ability to work as a key decision-maker.
• Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates across the LGH hotel portfolio.
• Access to the IHG Employee Room Benefit Programme across their global portfolio. (T&Cs apply).
• Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 access for our employees to call and get support and advice on any issues they may be experiencing.
• Refer a friend scheme from £500 to £1000 per referral.
• Hospital Plan.
• Employee Discount Schemes - 100's of discounts, ranging from groceries, fashion, travel, utilities, days out, and even holidays.
• Pension Scheme.
• Free meals on duty.
• Cycle to Work - Our Cycle2Work schemes from Halfords help all our employees save money and keep fit.
• You will be an adaptable Operations Manager within a similar-sized property, or a senior member of the operations team looking for their next step.
• Will be a key ambassador across the hotel, passionately promoting the hotel
• Exceptional level of numeracy and literacy skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to produce and analyse reports to drive the performance of the hotel.
• Manage and lead the team through periods of change with an authentic and genuine demeanour
• Will be a registered Licensee or equivalent
• Strong ability to work under pressure
• Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the hotel
The Holiday Inn Cambridge is ideally set by a lake in Impington offering peaceful stays in rolling countryside just 2 miles from central Cambridge colleges, shops museums and theatres. The hotel offers 161 bedrooms and a selection of dining facilities including our new Open Lobby & meetings Academy.
The hotel also has an Academy conference centre which has 10 meeting rooms and an extensive health & fitness club. This peaceful hotel is truly a home away from home.
We have 43 hotels in our growing UK portfolio, international brands Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, and Best Western under our belt and all in some fantastic locations, it’s no surprise that LGH Hotels Management is the place to be
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Operations Manager United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.